Sunday, April 23, 2017

Wednesday, 19th April, 2017


Today I woke up at half past six. I dressed and brushed my teeth. It was cold outside. First we had German and then English. After we had breakfast and then we had Slovene. We were doing some exercises. At twenty past ten we had Geography. We were learning about Amerika and it was interesting. Our next lesson was Maths. And the last lesson was Physic. We were talking about pressure and doing some exercises. At two o`clock I had my lunch and it was very good. Then I did my homework. At six pm I went to my grandma. Then I went home and ate my dinner.

Klara Jene, 8.b

2 comments:

  1. Good work. Well done. What did you eat for lunch, that it was soo good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete