Sunday, April 30, 2017

25th April,2017

Today I woke up at 6:25, then I ate something and went to school with my dad. First period we had geography, because it was the last day ofschool I didn’t lisent too much and I didn’t remember anythink. I was thinking about what I will do during the holidays. Second periode we had math and we were doing the NPZ tests all hour so we can prepear our self to our NPZ. And then finaly we had snak time. I finished my school at 1pm. At 2pm we had dance practice for valedictory ball, and it was soo boring, and then the holidays come.

D.M.  9.b

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good, but I thing that you could write "lesson" instead of "period"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I should have taught you the difference between "think" (=verb "misliti") and "thing" (=noun "stvar"), but when you are not sure, please check the dictionary.

    ReplyDelete