Sunday, April 30, 2017

29th April, 2017

It was a sunny morning so my family went to grocery store to buy food for our picnic. On the way to story we met our grandparents so we invited them to our dessert. When we came home, our father stage grill. Me and my sister were cutting a potato so we split the work. Then we have picnic outside and it was really good. After that my mum came from work and I started cooking a dessert. With my other kids we made muffins. Then our grandparents came and it was really fun. My mother was watching a lot of different hairstyles on youtube for my kids prom. So she is starting to knit my hair. In the end it was really pretty and I was happy that I have mom with so much talent. After that we watched some funny movie and than we went to bed. It was funny day and it was sunny weather, after a lot of days that were rainy.
Nina B.   9.b

No comments:

Post a Comment