Sunday, April 23, 2017

Wednesday, 19. April 2017


Today I woke up at 6:30. I was very tired. I didn’t ate breakfast today. Then I went to bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I ran to the bus station because I was late. I almost missed the bus. The school started at 7:40. First lesson was german. It was boring. Then we had English, Slovene, P.E, math and biology. We ran 600m at P.E class. I was very tired after the class. At biology class we learned about the structure of the eye. It was very interesting. After school I went to Eva’s house. We ate pizza. It was very good because we did it ourselves. Then I went home because Eva had music performance. At 18:00 I went back to Eva’s house and we had a sleepover because the next day we had culture day. We played Xbox and ate pancakes. We were having a lot of fun. Then we went to bed. We watched videos on our phones. Then the Wi-Fi stopped working. We didn’t know what to do. We started to play cards on the bed. It was very fun and weird. We went to sleep very late.



Petra Jamnik 8.a

1 comment:

  1. I would like to have a day like this. I like your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete