Thursday, April 27, 2017

27th April, 2017

Today I woke up at 8.00 o'clock and I was very tired because last night I went to bed at 12 o'clock. Why did I go to bed so late? Well because me and my friend went to Cinema last night- we watched  The Fast and the Furious 8 it was very interesting movie. Enough abut movie. So after while me and my family had breakfast- we ate some apples and cornflakes with milk. Then I studied for NPZ , and I didn't like  it very much because NPZ for geography was very hard. Then we went to visit my grandma- when we came to her house she served us some cookies and a tea. Then we talked a little bit abut school and  how my grades are. And I didn't want to talk abut that because  I am not happy with my grades. Then we went back to home and we started to pack because  after the lunch we will go to Piran.  So my day was quite okey .   Especially because there is no stress- because I didn't go to school .                            

I.K   9.b

1 comment:

  1. I don't like talking about my grades too. And I hope that we will go to the cinema again, because it was great. Have a nice holidays 😊

    ReplyDelete