Sunday, April 30, 2017

25th April, 2017

It was the last day before the holidays and we were very happy. First lesson we had Geography and two of students were graded. Then we had Math so we were doing old NPZ´s and it was pretty good. After that we had English and one of us had a presentation about alcoholism and it was really interesting. Then we had two hours of Art and we were starting a new product. After that we had a Biology and we were talking about nature. At last we had a dancing class and it was penultimate class before small prom. I came home at half past four and after a busy day at school I also have a busy training. When a came home at nine o´clock I ate something and I go to bed. I was really happy that I have one week holidays now.
Nina B.    9.b

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will enjoy at holidays and that you won't be tired 😂

    ReplyDelete