Saturday, April 22, 2017

Thursday, 13. April 2017



Another nervous school day is behind me. I woke up at seven o’clock because I wanted to learn Music a little bit more than I did because we wrote test today. We had Music for first lesson. My hands were shaking when I was writing a test but at the end it was good. Then we had P.E. We were jumping. I jumped one meter and eighty-five centimeters. Then we had Slovene. We write a lot and I was tired because our teacher is speaking very fast. Then we had English, Math and Physic. We have a lot of homework. I will do half of homework now and half then because I need to study History. Tomorrow we are writing test.


Sara Šahinović, 8.a


1 comment:

  1. We weote test for History one lesson behind you and your class gave us good tips.

    ReplyDelete