Sunday, April 23, 2017

Saturday, 22nd April 2017



Today is finally Saturday. I have been waiting for weekend whole week. However, unfortunately today is not the best Saturday because I have to study a lot because we have a Music test on Monday and a lot of other test that are coming. First, I did went outside for a walk with my dog. After that, I went to kitchen and made myself a breakfast. That day I was home alone so I cleaned the whole house. We usually do it together but I was alone that that day so I did it by myself. After cleaning the house, I went outside and there I studied. I studied for couple hours and after it I made myself a lunch and then I watched a film and I had a free time and one of my friends came to my house and we hang out little bit till the dinner time. After my dinner, I watched film to the end because I did not finished it before. Then I fall asleep.


Tatjana B., 8.b

3 comments: