Saturday, April 29, 2017

28th April, 2017

Today I woke up at 7.30 am. After that I went to bathroom and I washed my face, took showee, brushed my hair and also my teeth. Later my 2 brothers woke up and with my parents we has brekfast. It wasent that delicius. I didn't eat because it looked descusting. I only drank tea   and some jouce. Then I  went to bed and sleep for while and after that I read a book but not the whole book I only read 10 pages. My parents and my brothers then decided that they will go to Portorož  and that they will come back in abut a hour. So right now I am very bored and I don't know what to do. But luckly I could keep my phone so that I could be on social media and also that I could finish that blog. So when my parents will come back to Piran we will probably explore the city and then we will go to some resturant and eat pizza ….


I.K.  9.b

1 comment:

  1. You make some spelling mistakes, but even that the blog is good. I like reading your blogs😀!

    ReplyDelete