Sunday, April 23, 2017

Tuesday, 18. April 2017


Today I woke up at 7:30. I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and face. Then I went in kitchen and ate breakfast. Then I went to my room and there I dressed myself. At 7:10 I went on bus station. With bus I went to school. School started at 8:30. First lesson was German. We were learning how to tell in german when is your birthday. Then we had math, slovene, history and geography. Today Slovene was very baring. At 14.15 I came home. Then I cook lunch for myself. At 17:30 I had dance class. We were finishing our formation. At 19:00 the dance class was over. Then I went home and then shower. Then I went to my room and study. At 23:00 I went to bed.




Petra Jamnik 8.a

1 comment:

  1. i really like your blog and your day was so interesting.

    ReplyDelete