Sunday, April 30, 2017

30th April, 2017

Today I woke up quite late. Then as usually I took shower. Afterwhile I noticed that my mum wasen't in the house. I got really scared because I didn't know where she u. I started to panic because I relized that only me and my dad are at home. Luckly she was just at shop and she bought us some things for breakfast. When we ate breakfast I solved NPZ test for math and then I went to Skype and I talked to my cousin who BTW visited us with her family yesterday. We talked for abut an hour and then my mum decided that we should go to a »short« walk to Fiesa- which wasen't that short as we fought it was. We walked for abut an hour on a beautiful roat which was surrunded by beautiful nature and seaside. In Fiesa we ate ice -cream and we drank a jouce. On the way back to our apartment we stopped to aquariom whch is in the middle of this small city . It was very funny andd interasting.  We came home at 8 o'clock.this day was very funny and nice.
I.K -9.b

No comments:

Post a Comment