Saturday, April 22, 2017

Thursday, 20th April 2017


Today we had an excursion. We visited the birth houses of France Prešeren and of the other poets and writers. At first, we went to the house of France Prešeren, where he worked his last years of his life. He worked as a lawyer in Kranj. Then we went to the Prešernov gaj, where we saw his grave. Then we went to the birth house of Franc Saleški Finžgar. The house was very beautiful. At the top it was build from wood and at the floor it was build from stone. After that, we went to birth house of Matija Čop. It was very big. Then we went to the birth house of France Prešeren. It was big, beautiful and very interesting. There were many objects that I didn’t know. That was our last spot on the excursion. At 3 o’clock we came home. I went in the school kitchen to eat my lunch. Then I went home. I did my homework for the next day and then I went out. I played outside and at seven o’clock I went back into the house. I ate the dinner and at 23 o’clock I went to bed. It was a brilliant day.




Lara Anja O., 8. a

1 comment: