Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Wednesday, 19th April, 2017

Today I woke up at half past five, because my alarm clock went out. I ate my breakfast and do other
things like every morning. I went to school at ten past eight. Teaching was like every Wednesday. We
were running on 600 meters. I was second with time 111 seconds. Peter outpaced me for one
second.
Afternoon I had accordion lesson. Then I went home and at quarter to six I had performance. I was
playing Simfonija v G-duru. I was playing good, just at the end I did mistake.
At the evening I had to do my homework and watched my younger brother. I went to sleep at half
past nine because next day we had school trip.
Filip, 8.a

2 comments:

  1. Is this a miracle? You were playing good? Finaly man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing WELL, not good. You can be a good musician, but you play well (noun+adjective, verb+adverb - 7th grade!)

    ReplyDelete