Sunday, April 30, 2017

26th April, 2017

Today it's the first day of holidays and I’m so excited, because today my cousin is coming.  I woke up at 9.00 and I was in a great mood, I was so happy. I made myself breakfast and I watched TV for a little less than an hour. Then I had to clean our whole house, because as I already said my cousin is coming today. I cleaned my room, bathroom, kitchen, basically everywhere. After about two hours I took a break for about 15 minutes, and started cleaning again after those 15 minutes. Then my little brother came home and we played Remi. Then everybody came home and my mum cooked lunch. At 17.30 my cousin said that they are on their way here, but they are going to stop and grab something in Leclerc. That’s when I remembered that I have training at 18.30 and that is when they are going to be here. So while I was on training they came and my cousin was asking everybody where am I. When she found out that I am on training she was disappointed. At 20.15 I came home and she was so happy to finally see me. Thet was my first day of holidays.

M.L.T.   9.b

1 comment:

  1. I see that you have a interesting first day of the holidays. I hope that you have fun with your cousin😉!

    ReplyDelete