Sunday, April 30, 2017

28th April, 2017

Today we hat lunch at 13.00 it was very delicius and I like it very much. After lunch I went to my bed because i was very tired. Then  abut 2 hours later my mum gold me that she needs to go to shop to buy some thinks that weren't at home . So I went with her. She bought some cheese and cereals forr tommorow's breakfast . I also convinced my mum to bought me  Nutella because I just love  Nutella. We came home quite early and when we came home my brothers told us that they will go to Koper  .(by bus off course) and that there they will watch Smurfs. I wasent very pleased with that idea because I am a big fan od Smurfs and I wanted to watch that movie too. But I convinced myself that I am too old for that movie and that is good for me not go there because I will save my money. So when my brothers went to Cinema I started to text with my friend. She asked me if I could sent her photos of elegant hairstyles for natural curly hair because her network was slow. Enough abut that so when it was abut 17 o'clock my father come to Piran . And right now we are waiting for my two brothers who are probably still watching Smurfs. When they will come back to Piran we will go to dinner in some resturant or maybe if they will xome back very late, just go to bed and sleep.

I.K.  9.b

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a very interesting day and don't forget you are never old to watch Smurfs😊!

    ReplyDelete