Monday, April 24, 2017

23rd April, 2017 ●Rainy day●

Yesterday was Sunday.It was bad day because It was raining so I didn't go out all day.I woke up at 10am.I had breakfast.I ate fried eggs.Then I was studying  Music. This week we had only two days school because one day we will have a paper action and we will substitute this day on Wednesday.So then we went to Bled because they gave my mum to try a new car on electricity.We went to a cafe.I wanted to eat a fruit but they didn't have it.So I ate a cake.Then we went to our friends to show which car we got. One friend drove it and he said that this is a good engine.Then we wanted to go in Radovljica because there they had a chocolate festival.We came there but we saw that there were many  people so we went home.At home I didn't do anything special like every other Sunday.

K.S.G.    9.b

2 comments:

  1. Well you're right it was pretty rainy. But i enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go TO places, not in, so "We went to Radovljica" would be correct.

    ReplyDelete