Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday, 23rd April 2017


Today I woke up very early because my cousin had a confirmation. We had to be at quarter to ten in Grosuplje, but before that we had a lot to do. I went to the kitchen, where I ate with my parents the breakfast. It was good and then I went to the bedroom. I dressed something special, because it was a special day for my cousin. At quarter past nine we drove away from our house and at quarter to ten we were in the church. The bishop came and the mass started. At twelve the ceremony ended and we went to a restaurant near the church. There we had our lunch and then we drove to my cousin’s home, where we were eating a cake and biscuits. They were very good. At seven o’clock we went home. I had to study chemistry, because tomorrow we will write a test. At nine o’clock I watched TV and at eleven o’clock I went sleeping. It was a busy and beautiful day.



Lara A. Oman, 8.a

1 comment: