Monday, April 24, 2017

Saturday 21. April 2017


Today I woke up at 9:00. Then went to the kitchen and made myself a breakfast. Then in brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then me, my family and my relatives went on a trip. We went on Bled. There we went on ice cream. We had a lot of fun. Then we decided to go in escape room. We were in 2 groups. I was in a group with my sister, my cousins Matej and Maruša. The parents were in other group. We had 2 hours to escape the room. We had a lot of fun. We made it on the time. But parents were slower. We were so happy that we finished first. Then we went on pizza. We went home at 19:00. When I came home I went under the shower. Then I went to bed at 23:30. Today was a very interesting and fun day.

Petra Jamnik 8.a




No comments:

Post a Comment