Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Wednesday, May 10, 2016

Today I got up very early. I was very nervous,because we had atletics competition.We had assembly at 8:50 a.m. The competition was in Tacen,we went there by bus.We had fun.My schoolfriends and I we were very good,and I am very pround for us.When I came home I ate lunch and then I went for a walk with my little sister.We were picking flowers,singing.talking…When we came home she was very tired and she went to sleep.I went to the bedroom and started with my homework.It was very easy but I was doing it for a long time.Then I was studying for the next day beacuse we wrote mini test for English.I hope that I got good grade.I was hungry and I slowly went in kitchen where I preapered pancakes with nutella.Because I ate soo much I feeling sick. Arianda

No comments:

Post a Comment