Sunday, May 15, 2016

Friday, May 6, 2016

I woke up at eight oclock. I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast. Then I went to bathroom and brushed my teeth. After that I went to bedroom where I dressed and prepared my bag for school. At ten past nine I went to my classmates house and together we went to school. At thirty-five past nine we had breakfast. Our first hour was Geography. After Geography we had two hours of Science. The last hour was History, but because our teacher was not in school we had English. School ended at five to one oclock. Around half past one I ate my lunch. At quarter past two my dad drove me to music school. At three oclock my class ended and I went home to do my homework. At half past four my dad drove me to ballet class and at ten past six we drove home. Around seven oclock me and my sister watched a film. Around ten oclock I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. At half past ten I went to bed, where I read a book for around half hour and then I fell a sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment