Monday, May 23, 2016

FRIDAY 13 TH MAY, 2016

Today I woke up at seven o’clock. I was scared because it was Friday 13 th . I thought that something bad will happen to me. I ate my breakfast and I dressed up at ten past seven. Then I went to school. First hour we had English, then we had maths, geography, science, and the last hour we had history. I was in school until 1pm. I went home I there I had lunch. I ate fish. Then I went in Ljubljana. I was there with my sister. We went shopping. We were in City Park. I had a lot of fun there. I bought a jeans and t-shirt. I went on a bus and I arrived to Ljubljana. I went on Čopova Street. Then I went in McDonalds. I ate ice cream there. With a bus I went back to Medvode. I ate my dinner. Then I went to watch TV. At midnight I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment