Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I woke up at 7 a.m.I brushed my teeth,washed my face. At 8 a.m.I went to bus station. The weather was not very good. At 8:30 a.m. we started writing npz. Then we had Physics,we had a lot of homework. When we finished we had English.At 11:20 we started with P.E. This subject is my favourite. We were running and playing basketball. Then we had Slovene it was interesting. We finished school at 12:55. I went home by bus.When I came home I went out with my dog. We were walking for a long time. After all I came home and started reading and learning. I was very tired because I soon went in kitchen and preapered dinner. Then I had a shower.At 21:00 I was watching a great film.When the film was end I went in my bedroom and did my homework. Arianda

No comments:

Post a Comment