Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thursday, May 5, 2016, class 7b

Today I woke up at 7.00. I went to school at 7:30. I was very sleepy. First lesson was Geography. We
talked about Asia and some students got their tests back. Next was lesson with our class teacher.
After that we had snack.We ate bread with butter and jam. We drank tea. Then we had Music. It was
fun. We danced Renaissance dance. Next period was Math. We did some exiercises of Geometry. It
was not very hard. Then we had Slovene. We learned about centence article. Then our classmates
presented their news paper. Last subject was English and we had our one minute speach. I think I did
it fine. After that I went home, I had lunch, I did my homewor and I wrote this blog. So I can say it
was a great. We also did not get much homework so it was even better.

1 comment: