Monday, May 23, 2016

Friday 20th, 2016

I woke up at 7 o'clock. I ate breakfast. Then I dressed up, brushed my teeth and I did my make-up. Later I went for a walk with my dog. At 8 o'clock I went to school with my sister Maja and my neighbor Eva. First hour we had English, then we have Math, Geography, and Science where we wrote test. It was very hard. Last hour we have History. Then I went home. At home I ate lunch and watched TV. Later I cleaned my room. At five o'clock I went out with my friend Marija. We ate jufka. We met our friend Manca and Sarah. Then we watched soccer training .When training was over we went to shop where we bought candies. At six o'lock we went home. When I came home I ate dinner and I played with my little cousin Ana. At eight o'clock she went home, so I watched TV till night. At eleven o'clock I went sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment