Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thursday, May 5, 2016, class 9/I

So today I started my school day with History class. We were preparing for the NPZ again. After History we had Geography. Some of my classmates were graded and the we revised the geography of Slovenia. Next class was Slovene. As usual we just checked our homework and we prepared a little for the NPZ that we're writing tomorrow. Then we had English. Two of my classmates had a movie presentation today and now that all of us are graded we're hopefully going to choose a movie and then watch it at school. Next we had Chemistry. There we just did some exercises since we're writing a mini test next week. After this class most of us ate lunch at school. At 2 PM we went to our dance class and it was really fun. I think we improved our dance skills a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment