Thursday, May 19, 2016

Monday, May 16, 2016

Today I got up as usually. I dressed up and brushed my teeth. I went to school. School started at 8:30. First we had English. We were solving some exercises. The teacher checked our diaries witch we write every lesson for five minutes. After school I had a training of squash. This is a sport that you can play inside the special gym and you have a little ball and a rocket. You have to punch the ball to the front wall and the other player must do the same thing. You get the point if the other player punches a ball to out of the red line that is drawn on the wall, or if the ball touches the floor two times in row. After training I went home and made my homework. It was a good day I hope tomorrow is going to be good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment