Thursday, September 10, 2015

Wednesday, September 9, 2015, class 7

Today I wake up at 7:00. I go downstairs to prepare breakfast  for me. I dressed and  go downstairs. I
go to school with bike.  I come to school I parked the bike and lock it. I step indoor and go to my wardrobe.  I took off my stuff and  go to class. First lesson we have a P.E. In P.E. we have a first lesson we just talk all about all school lessons. Next lesson we have a free lesson. We just talk all the lesson hour and wait for another lesson. We had another P.E. lesson and  we are playing football. Next lesson we had a slovene. We talk about Ljudsko slovstvo and for homework we get a workpaper. Next lesson we had a math. It was a funny lesson, beacuse our teacher he had a good day and math it was a last lesson for this day. After this lesson I go outside sit on my bike and go home.  I come home and I start doing my homework. I do my homework and start playing video games and listen to music. I go to football  training at 16:00 beacuse,he starts at 16:30. I undressed and dressed to sports stuff. On training we had a condicion training. After the training I was tired. I come home and  just go to sofa and start watching TV. I go sleep at 21:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment