Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Monday, September 14, 2015, class 8b

Today I woke up at 7 o'clock. First I had my breakfast and then I brushed my teeth and get dressed. My first period started at 9.25, but I walk to school so I had to wake up earlier. Today was very rainy day so everybody was sleepy. I love school breaks, because me and my friends are always having fun during them. We were running 300 m at P.E today and everybody was worn out. Our last period finished at 14.50 so I could barely catch the last bus. After school I was not doing anything special.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting day. But you didn't wrote about lessons. Anyway you had great day.

      Delete