Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wednesday, September 30, 2015, class 7b

My day in school

Today I wake up at 6:30. I go to the kitchen. In kitchen I eat breakfast and go on bus station. At 7:20 I come to school. Today is German cancelled.  At 9:35 we have Slovene. Next lesson we have
Engineering and technology. In this lesson we have two groups. One group is in computer classroom. I am in second group and we are in school library. At 12:10 we have English and I like it. And last
lesson today in maths. I lake it very much.  I go home at 15:00 with bus. At home I make homework.
At the evening I eat dinner. After diner I every evening watch TV. And at half past nine I go sleep.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, but you have some wrong words, but anyway it is good.

    ReplyDelete