Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday, September 8, 2015, class 8/I

Today I went to school at 7.25. School started at 7.40. My first lesson was German. I had German for the first time in this school year.  After that we had Maths. This is my favourite subject because  it is secret subject. Then we had Slovene and Physics. We checked the homework. It was good fun. The last lesson was English. We wrote a diary and we talked about shopping. Today I learnt a lof of different things. After that I had lunch with my friends and we ate meat with potato. Then I went home. It was sunny day today.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your post
    but i don't agree with last sentence, i think that it was a little rainy day too
    but you're moustly right

    ReplyDelete