Monday, December 5, 2016

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Today is the first day of month December.We didn't have school lessons today.I came to school at 8.20,as usually.I went to english classroom.I was doing bags from T-shirts.It was very interesting because we were recycling old things into something useful.I made a lot of bags and I liked them very much so I bought one that I liked the most.When we finished with recycling I went to hall because I had to help appoint everything for the fair.Then I finally went home.At 16.30 I went to school again because we had performance.We were singing and playing on instruments and I think that we were very good.When the performance was over I went to music school. When I came home I was very tired so I went to bed. Z.V. 9.a

1 comment:

  1. I realy liked that day too. Especially because the money that we get goes to the charity :)

    ReplyDelete