Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Friday, November the 18th.

I woke up at quarter past seven. I ate my breakfast, then I went to bathroom where I brushed my teeth and then I went to my bedroom where I dressed. At ten past eight I went to school. First I went to Slovenian classroom, were we made posters. Our class had to make two. First poster was about the good thing for our body (good food, sports…), and the other poster was about thinks that aren’t good for our body (fast food, cigarettes, drugs…). After forty-five minutes we went to school cafeteria, where we ate Slovenian traditional breakfast. Then all students from sixth to ninth grade went in gym, where we watched a play by the society Za boljši svet. The play was really good and I liked it. After the play all students from grade A went to classrooms and all students from grades B stayed in the gym. My class first went to the classroom. One of the players came in our classroom, first we played one game; it was fun but little strange. Then we watched a video were people played the same game as we did. Then we were talking about how people sometimes do thinks just because everyone around does it and watched the video about it. After forty-five minutes we went to gym. There were two men who were teaching Tai chi and teachers. Two men showed us some exercises. Some of them was with fan, some with stick and some with sword. Then they learned us some moves. It was really fun and I think we all liked it. Then we went to classrooms and we filled out the questionnaire about the day and then we sign the papers then we won’t smoke. After this we went home. I liked the day.


Brina, 8. a

1 comment:

  1. I really like your essay and I really liked tai chi too.

    ReplyDelete