Sunday, April 17, 2016

Wednesday, Arpil 13, 2016

I woke up at 8 o’clock. I went to the kitchen and ate my breakfast. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Later I went to my bedroom where I dressed and prepared my bag for school. At 9 o’clock I went to school. At quarter past nine we had breakfast. My first hour was History, where we learned about the Romans. After History we had P.E. At ten past eleven we had two hours of Slovene. At five to one I went to lunch at school. At one o’clock our First aid team went to a competition. The competition started at two o’clock. First we wrote tests. Half hour later we ate sandwiches. Around three o’clock we went to first room, where we started the practical exams. My dad came to get me and drove me to ballet class at 4 o’clock. At ten past six my dad drove me home. At seven o’clock our family had dinner. After dinner I made my homework. At eight o’clock I watched television. At ten o’clock I went to bed. Brina, 7.a

No comments:

Post a Comment