Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tuesday, April 5, 2016, class 9/I

Today was quite difficult: our morning at school started at 7.40 with Math. Some of my schoolmates wrote a test, while we didn't. That's why we repeated everything about pyramid and did many exercises. Then, we had geography. We talked about Adriatic Sea and still didn't get our tests back... Afterwards, we had Physics and Slovene. We wrote an essay at Slovene and it was quite difficult in my opinion, specially because I didn't have any inspiration. At P.E. we did Sport-Educational chart and so we had to do pull-up. The teacher timed us too. At the end, we had English. We listened to a song and then filled the gaps of the lyrics. It was quite interesting, but difficult. And then, I went home.
To sum it up, this day was very normal in my opinion, but also quite amazing and funny too.

Have a nice evening,
Larisa Zerovnik, 9.A

No comments:

Post a Comment