Sunday, April 17, 2016

Monday, April 11, 2016

I woke up at 7 o’clock. I went to kitchen and ate my breakfast. Then I went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth. After that I went to my bedroom and dressed. At 8 o’clock I went to my cousins and at ten past eight we went to school together. My first hour I had English. We got our mini tests back and we wrote a correction of it. Our next hour was Slovene. After Slovene we had Music. We learned a new song and sang old ones. After Music we had two hours of Art. At five to one I went home. I ate my lunch at my grandmas. Around two o’clock I did my homework. After I did my homework I went out and I played with my two years old cousin. At half past four I went to ballet class. At ten past six my father drove me home. At seven o’clock my family and I ate dinner. After dinner I watched television. At ten o’clock I went to bed. In bed I read my book for about half hour and then fell asleep. Brina, 7.a

No comments:

Post a Comment