Monday, April 18, 2016

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thursday, 14th I woke up at half past six. I went to the kitchen and ate corn flakes with milk and made sandwiches for school cultural excursion. After I ate breakfast I went to bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I went to my room and got dressed. Then I prepared my backpack for school. At seven o’clock I went to school. At half past eight we were on the bus. Our first stop was at the birth house of Josip Jurčič. First we watched a film about his home and then we went to see his house. Then we ate our breakfast. Half an hour later we went back to the bus and drove to the Stična Monastery. After our visit we went back to bus and drove to museum were we learned about Primož Trubar and Fran Levstik. Then we drove home. We came back to school at half to three. I ate lunch at four o’clock. Half an hour later I watched television. At half to six my friend came over and together we went to school gym, where we had a ballet performance. I came home at half past eight. I went to bed around ten o’clock. Brina, 7.a

No comments:

Post a Comment