Thursday, March 30, 2017

Wednesday, 29th March, 2017


Today I woke up at half past six like every day. I tidy my room and ate breakfast. I was in the school at seven o’clock because I had to be “doorman”. Other “doorman”, Aleks came at half past seven, but it was OK too. Some children escaped into school at twenty past seven. Mr. Lipavšek saw this and he said “You started bad, aren’t you?”. When there was nothing to do, me and Aleks played Less (like chess but less) and it was realy good. We played Catan and Make and break too. At half past twelve I had lunch in school and at two o’clock I went home. At four o’clock I had accordion lesson and then I was playing and working for school.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, mr. Lipavšek is funny, I guess! I hope you had a nice day, your tallesty!!

    ReplyDelete