Thursday, March 30, 2017

My first blog

I woke up at qarter to six. When I was awake, we had breakfast. This day we had jam and fresh bread. After breakfast I must brush teeth. Next I prepared my school bag. Then I went to school. We (my class) started school at half past eight. Our first lesson was Maths. We had geometry. At twenty-five to ten we had Science. This day we had English, Geography, History and P. E. too. When I went home, I met my aunt Jana. When I came home I had lunch. We had macaroni, and it was very good. After lunch I read. I read for two hours, because I went to trumpet lessons. I had trumpet lessons for one hour and then I went home. Next we had visiting hours. It was my second aunt and my cousin. We played for some hours. We didn't play out, because it was winter. We had dinner at only seven o'clock p.m.. We ate fish. After dinner we brushed our teeth and next we watched film. It was very interesting. It was documentary film. This film lasted from eleven p.m., and then we went to sleep. Emanuel, 7.a

1 comment: