Thursday, February 2, 2017

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hi! I'm going to tell you how I had dance lessons. It was Sunday. I woke up at abaut seven o'cloock a.m. I brushed my teeth and ate my breakfast. I went on the bus and drove to Ljubljana. I came to dance school Bolero. I had my trening at eight o'cloock. First I prepeard to the dance lesson. I dance HIP HOP and we had to wore dance shoes. First I had formation trening (which dance 24 dancers). Then we had small group(which dance 7 dancers). Last I had solo trening, which I dance alone. This day it was very hard, becouse I had three trenings. On Sunday I had trening at eight o'cloock a.m., to two o'cloock p.m. See you latter! Bye! Nika,7.b

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Looks you were really busy during the weekend... Anyway I hope you'll be successful on other trainings too...??? 😉

    ReplyDelete