Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Friday, February 10,2017

I woke up at 6.30. Then I got ready for school. I ate my breakfast. After that I went to school by bus. First we had double lesson of Technic and Technology. We finished our notes stands in the first hour. Then we went to computer science classroom. Next we had snack break.Then we had a free hour. My friend and I talked about films. After that we had Slovene,but our teacher was absent so we had Mr.Jenko. Next we had Math and we learnt about Geometry. Our last hour was Science, because our class teacher was absent. In the afternoon I had dance lessons and it was great. My day finished with thinking about the weekend. Zala, 7.b.

1 comment:

  1. I remember this day. It was very great, because we had Mr. Jenko for slovene...😉

    ReplyDelete