Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Blog No4

For everybody ther was a normal day ahead but not for me. They all get to school but not me. I was ill and I had to drink a lot of hot tea. I was felling terrible and I had a strong headache. It was awfull and I wasn t really happy, because I had to stay at home and that means that I will mist all of the fun. I can just lean down and watch TV. It was great for a few hours but then it became boring. It was stupid because I could not get out and play football. But then I fell asleep. When I woke up it was 4.00 pm and I know that my mom comes at home. Then I watch some movies and cartoons with my sister and get to sleep early because I was really sleepy. Marko, 7.b

1 comment:

  1. Poor you, but you at least got some rest from school and gathered new strength for work.

    ReplyDelete