Monday, February 20, 2017

Friday, February 17,2017

I woke up at 7.30. Then I ate my breakfast and then I got ready for school. I went to school by school bus. First I had free hour. I read book and talked with my friends. Then we had hour with our class teacher. We talked about our problems and we prepared gifts. After that we had Slovene. We talked and we have a lot of homework. Then we had Math and we did exercise. Our last hour was Science and our teacher graded my school mates. I ate lunch. We had meat and rice. I was very happy, because we aren’t going to have school 14 days(We are going to go to Kranjska Gora.). I had dance classes in the afternoon. It was ok. My day finished with thinking about our camp in Kranjska Gora. Zala 7.b.

1 comment:

  1. Your day was really awesome!!! Did you like your free hour?

    ReplyDelete