Thursday, February 2, 2017

Monday, the 30th January 2017

Today I woke up at 6.45 in the morning. I was very tired at first but then I ate my breakfast and I felt better. I prepared for school and then my mother drove me to Medvode. The school started at 8.20 and I went to physics classroom. My first hour was French and we were studying about verbs, things, our days... Then we had break for snack. Our another hour was Geography. Our teacher was absent, that's why our librarian was teaching us. We talked about west Europe. It was fun. Then we had break and we sang a lot because we had music afterwards. Then we had math and we studied about geometry. Adter Math we had Slovene and my schoolmates were graded (we had to read a book at home and then we had to present it at school). Our last class was English and it was fun because I like English very much. In the end I went home to practice cello and went to music school... Alina,7.a

1 comment:

  1. The first day after wikeend I saw that it was hard...How it was in the music school?

    ReplyDelete