Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Today I woke up at half past six. At ten past seven I went to school where I met
my friends. Our first lesson was Music. We were singing and learning about
classicism. Then we had P.E. We were playing volleyball and it was really fun.
After we had breakfast. At thirty-five past nine we had English. One classmate
had a presentation and we were playing activity. It was fun and interesting.
After we had Slovene. We were reading and talking about a poem. Then we
had Maths and Physics. We were doing some exercises and the teacher was
grading. At five to one I ate my lunch and then I was talking with my friends.

Maša Hodak Jordan, 8.a

1 comment:

  1. I realy like how you wrote this, I think playing volleyball was really fun too

    ReplyDelete