Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday, March 9, 2016, class 9/I

This day was very special for all the students in our school – we had the long awaited sports day (which was the last winter sports day this year). We could go skiing, ice skating or walking, but I decided to go ice skating, like most of my schoolmates. We gathered at 6.30 in the morning in front of our school and afterwards, we went to the train station in Medvode. Our train departed at five past seven and so, we came to Ljubljana still very early. Then we went to the ice ring in Tivoli, Ljubljana, where we spent two great hours of our day. Then, we had a short hike, which lead us to the centre of our capital city, Ljubljana. It was a bit cold, but amazing. And in the end, me and my two friends, didn't return to Medvode with others, because I had Male Sive Celice - Abeceda at RTV SLO. But I performed well and that's why my day was even better… It was difficult, but it all paid of. What a day!!!

2 comments:

  1. You must have been exhausted at the end of the day! Also, your performance in Male sive celice was really great ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You must HAD been exhausted" would be grammatically more correct. As would "it all paid ofF". And yes, Larisa's really doing great at the quiz. Let's keep our fingers crossed for her.

    ReplyDelete