Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday, March 7, 2016, class 7b

Today is Monday. we had  7 lessons. we had : history,english,slovene,double peroid of dke and scienc. I`m going to have  religious education and trombone lesson.I`m not happy about the weather. It`s raining all day so I cant go to the playground. But I can play computer games or board games. I like reaction game. It`s wery funny . I play PES 2015 on my computer. It`s a football game and I always play chelsea.The game`s original name is Pro evoluton soccer.I didnt have homework so I can play all afternoon. Tomorow is my favourite day and on wednes day we are going to have sport day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! :)
    7 lessons is a looot. But you mentioned only 6 of them. :D
    However you're trombone lessons seem to be very amusing, but also quite hard. You rock! ;)
    Well yeah, nobody likes your mood when you can't go playing football (or at least basketball) because you become moody and irritable. Yuck! I don't like your brain when it wants to kill someone (Lovro ususally). And I truly hope that you didn't actually spend all day playing PES.
    And I hope you enjoyed your sports day, too! :)

    ReplyDelete