Sunday, March 6, 2016

Thursday, March 3, 2016, class 7b, second post

Today I got up at seven o`clock. I went to school at half past seven. First period we had Geography. We learned something about north Europe. I have been graded and I got five. I am really happy because of it. After Geography, we had a Class period. A lot of my classmates were punished. Then we had snack. We ate bagel with salt and cocoa. Next period was Music. We sang the song, called `Now is the month of maying`. It was pretty funny.Then we had Maths. We didn`t get so much homework like usual. After Maths, we had Slovene. We read a story of Lovro Kuhar or Prežihov Voranc. At English we wrote a test of irregular verbs. It wasn`t hard at all. It was our last period too. I can`t wait until the footbal match between Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Münich. So that`s all for today.

2 comments:

  1. That`s a pretty good text. It was 0:0 at the match. Should I wrote Munchen if I would wrote in Germany? It`s a nice text with great words. I learned some new words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You write München in German and Munich in English.
      Indeed, it is a good post, but still there are a couple of mistakes... some eight or ninth-graders should be able to correct them.

      Delete