Sunday, October 9, 2016

Monday, 4th September 2016

Today my radio rang at six o’clock. I disconnected radio and sleep to quarter past six when radio rang again and then I woke up. To seven o’clock (when we had breakfast) I read book Top Gear. It is like diary of one man who all time raged about cars and peoples who drove them. Then, after breakfast I need ten minutes to brush my teeth. After this I needed about three minutes for way to the school. There I saw that I had 50% at the contest of logic. I was 6TH.
After school I had lunch at home. Then, at about four o’clock I went to the library, because I need book with poems for reading badge. I went to the Spar too. I fastened my bike in front of it. Five minutes letter I came out and I wanted to unlock my bike, but my key broke and bit of it was in lock! I couldn’t unlock it!
So, I had to go home by my legs. There I took pliers. Then I had lesson at music school and after it I went to the Spar. It was half past seven and it was dark. At the Spar were some peoples, but they didn’t look me. I think I was looking like the thief. I needed about three minutes to cut lock and then I went to home by bike.
Filip, 8.a 

3 comments:

  1. Why didn't you cut lock at day? At night you realy looked like as thief of bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you cut lock at day? At night you realy looked like as thief of bikes!

    ReplyDelete