Saturday, October 22, 2016

21. Oct, 2016

Today is a Friday.I had a beautiful day...Our first hour was Geography and I thought the teacher was going to start grading us. I was scared but at the end she didn't graded us .the next hour we had Slovene and we would suppose to be graded as well...to present our holidays and then we had Maths... Next hour we had Chemistry and then another hour of Geography because this school year we had a national examinations and we needed to get ready for that. Then we didn't had anything so we were just doing our HW till half past two that is when we had German... The lesson ended early for which we were really excited about. 
K.S.G

1 comment:

  1. so I don't really understand the three dots thing you did, Also when you wrote ...we would suppose to be... I think you're going to say... we were supposed to be...
    but otherwise this blog was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete