Thursday, September 8, 2016

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Today I woke up at 7.30a.m. and I know I had a homework to do. I had History and Math which are very easy. First I quickly brushed my teeth, dressed my black tights and blue T-shirt with a tiger. Then I ate my breakfast. I had waffles with blueberries and orange juice. I went from home at 8.15 with my twin sister Eva. We came to school at 8.30, because we are living near to school. First we had Math with Mr. Jamnik. I like Math with him. Lesson of science started at 10.25 a.m. it was very interesting, because we learned about cells. Then we had English with Mrs. Oroz, she is also our class teacher. Here we repaired strike for exercise. Lesson of Geography started at 12.10.Our next hour was History where we have been working in workbooks. Our last hour was P.E. I came home at 14.15 and I had lunch. Maja,7.a

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this blog is amazing and I hope your day was that amazing too 😄 Have a nice day and see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maja, nice post, but what do you mean by "repair strike for exercise"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At school we got a list of exercises. There were sentences and......now I know....we had to correct them, not repair. You repair a car, and correct mistakes in sentences. Thank you for your question Mrs. Sonc Slenc.

    ReplyDelete